Body Sugaring is a natural alternative to waxing. It is also a skilled, ancient Egyptian hair removal practice using a room temperature paste of sugar, lemon juice and water. Unlike waxing it leaves no sticky residue, uses not artificial compounds, resins, fragrances or other potentially caustic chemicals and leaves skin smooth and hair free.
- For best results, please allow hair to grow 7-10 days or between 1/8 and 1/4 of an inch prior to your appointment.
- Come to your appointment with clean, dry skin.
- Hydrate yourself well the day of your service.
- Do not wear any lotion, deodorant, oils or any other skin care products on the area you intend to have sugared.
- For your savings and convenience, ask about our Sweet Six-Pack Program!
- Please avoid using perfume/cologne before your visit with us to maintain a fragrance free environment for others who may be very sensitive or allergic to them.
Sugaring Is Superior to Other Depilatory Methods...
|From Brows to Brazilians|
Brows w/Shaping $25
Full Face $65
Half Arms $45
Chest & Abs $10
Areola Male/Female $80
Half Back $45
Legs Women $120
Legs Men $165
Half Legs $80
Full Legs+Bikini $150
Extended Bikini $55
Brazilian Men $70
Sphinx Men $75
Trimming $5 - $40
|For best results, hair should be between 1/8 and 1/4 of an inch.|
|*Add 10% to all services performed by our Master Sugarist/Esthetician|
Sugaring is a form of hair removal that
resembles waxing, but is actually much gentler because it only adheres to the
dead skin cells. The hair is also removed
in the direction it grows making it less traumatic for the hair follicles. It
requires a higher level of technical skill to perform, which contributes to
your increased comfort. Sugaring is so gentle it can remove hairs in the most
sensitive areas as well as short, coarse, stubborn hairs. It’s especially great
for the fine villus hair on women’s faces which cannot be removed with waxing.
- Sanitary Bacteria will not breed in sugar. Each client receives a fresh sugar ball applied by a gloved hand. (This avoids “double dipping,” common in other practices) so there is no risk of cross contamination. Bacteria breeds easily in a wax pot.
Hot Sugar is applied at room temperature and
then warms to your body temperature. Waxing is hot which runs the risk of
heightening your sensitivity to the chemicals present in wax or burning the
- Safe Sugaring is safe for areas with spider veins, varicose veins, eczema, and diabetics.
Not sure about sugaring? Check out our Sweet Success Stories!
We are happy to sugar intimate areas for clients 14 years old or older.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy:
Please remember that your appointment time is reserved for you and no one else. We are usually fully booked throughout the day. So if you don’t arrive, everyone misses out: you, another client who could have taken that spot and the Sugarist/therapist. At that point, it's a faint accompli (a done deal). Nothing sweet about that! Learn more