The air we normally breathe contains about 21% Oxygen, where the rest is Nitrogen, Argon and other trace gasses. Oxygen Therapy, at Sweet 185, is between 90 and 92% Oxygen allowing guests to breathe 4 to 5 times the normal amount of Oxygen. Oxygen Therapy provides an uplifted and refreshed feeling as well as increased energy, detoxification and a general overall good feeling.
Incorporate Oxygen with one of our “Sweet” services or relax in one of our Zero Gravity chairs for your Oxygen session.
Oxygen Therapy is offered at one dollar per minute.
Guests purchase sessions in increments of five minutes.
Maximum session is thirty minutes.
Oxygen Benefits the Mind and Body!
- Heightens concentration, alertness and memory
- 90% of our energy comes from Oxygen, and only 10% from food and water
- Oxygen is vital to your immune system, memory, thinking and sight
- Promotes healing and counters aging
- Strengthens your heart, reducing the risk of heart attacks
- Calms your mind and stabilizes your nervous system
- Speeds up the body’s recovery after physical exertion
- Provides a natural remedy for headaches, migraines and hangovers
- Relieves temporary altitude discomfort
- Improves digestion and cell metabolism
- Relieves muscle stiffness, supports pre-athletic performance
- Lessens Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and encourages better sleep patterns