Body Sugaring is a natural alternative to waxing. It is also a skilled, ancient Egyptian hair removal practice using a room temperature paste of sugar, lemon juice and water. Unlike waxing it leaves no sticky residue, uses no artificial compounds, resins, fragrances or other potentially caustic chemicals and leaves skin smooth and hair-free.
*Prices listed are minimum base prices. Master Sugarist/Esthetician (10+ years experience) pricing is an additional approximate 10% charge above all base prices. All pricing is subject to change.
Call Us at 843-329-3500 or Email email@example.com for current pricing.
- For best results, please allow hair to grow 7-10 days or between 1/8 and 1/4 of an inch prior to your appointment.
- Come to your appointment with clean, dry skin.
- Hydrate yourself well the day of your service.
- Do not wear any lotion, deodorant, oils or any other skin care products on the area you intend to have sugared.
- For your savings and convenience, ask about our Sweet Pack Program!
- Please avoid using perfume/cologne before your visit with us to maintain a fragrance free environment for others who may be very sensitive or allergic to them.
More About Sugaring
Gentle Sugaring is a form of hair removal that resembles waxing, but is actually much gentler because it only adheres to the dead skin cells. The hair is also removed in the direction it grows making it less traumatic for the hair follicles. It requires a higher level of technical skill to perform, which contributes to your increased comfort.
Sugaring is so gentle it can remove hairs in the most sensitive areas as well as short, coarse, stubborn hairs. It’s especially great for the fine villus hair on women’s faces which cannot be removed with waxing.
Sanitary Bacteria will not breed in sugar. Each client receives a fresh sugar ball applied by a gloved hand. (This avoids “double dipping,” common in other practices) so there is no risk of cross contamination. Bacteria breeds easily in a wax pot.
Never Hot Sugar is applied at room temperature and then warms to your body temperature. Waxing is hot which runs the risk of heightening your sensitivity to the chemicals present in wax or burning the skin.Safe Sugaring is safe for areas with spider veins, varicose veins, eczema, and diabetics
Please be aware of our Cancellation Policy.